Sunday, May 11, 2008

Work-at-Home, Earn-Money-from-Home, no Murphy's Law

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The discovery of "Web Colleagues" has given me a renewed appreciation and inspiration for entrepreneur endeavors, and the efforts needed to make them succeed.

I referred, earlier, to my trials and tribulations with MLM and internet marketers, mentioning that I had signed up for five. Of those five, three went bankrupt, the owner of the fourth took the money and ran, and the fifth is doing real well. By the way, it's my understanding that each of the first four is now offering work-at-home opportunities.

I did not succeed in the one solid opportunity simply because I did not investigate thoroughly enough. The price was right and I said to myself - "this is a snap; I can do it with my eyes shut." And that's what I did - I shut my eyes and took the plunge.

What was needed that I was neither capable of doing or would not do under any circumstance? OK - here goes: I am not a 'party sales' person. I would not invite anyone to my home so that they might buy something from me. When I ask someone in to my home, it's 1-because I like them, 2- I want to have a beer and snacks with them, 3- I want to give them a good dinner, 4- if it's a she, she knows why I invited her, and, finally, 5- if that person bugs me I will ask them to leave.
The alternatives to hosting parties were to invest in advertising or hand out circulars or go from house to house soliciting business. None of them appealed to me, nor did I have the physical energy for the latter two.

As you search for the right opportunity for you, you'll probably have similar problems.
None of those problems exist with Web Colleagues. Yes - it will take time to get it off the ground. It took me 3 readings of the instructional material to finally get started, and I still haven't read it all. The material is extensive; but it is uncannily accurate. The opportunity is boundless.

It's all up to you. And that's the way it should be.

Web Colleagues know what they're talking about.

By the way - I have no interest in the company other that the opportunity it gives me, nor do I even know the people - but I like them.

They've left no room for Murphy's Law.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Marilyn Kvasnok said...

Don,
I’m researching blogs in preparation for a new Internet marketing campaign and ran across your site.

I'm a full time caregiver for my mom, who's no longer independent. And I found a home business that works well for me.

I hope you find the right one for you.

Just wanted to let you know I was here.

~Marilyn