Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Personal Perspective, Work-At-Home, Earn-Money-From-Home

My windows shopping frequently explores work-at-home or earn-extra-income-from- home, or 'let your computer do the work' while you go on vacation, etc. etc.
I've had five (5) experiences with five (5) separate, different such offers, ranging in initial investment cost from $50.00 to $200.00, not by any means a staggering sum but, nevertheless, money that could be well used on other things (like 2" thick rib steaks -with bones - for me to share with my beloved German Shepherd.) Of course, with prices soaring as they are, that may only buy one or two steaks soon, but I digress.
Since almost all internet purchases are done by credit card, we all too frequently never think twice about clicking on an enticing offer to increase our incomes so that we, too, can soon live like kings.
The internet marketers offering these 'make-money-from-home' chances know:
1- the economy is weak;
2- most American families are in debt;
3- millions of people will try to earn extra income, somehow;
4- that people who have been unsuccessful at one 'home-earning' opportunity will try another, and another;
5- that they have little to lose and very much to gain.
Almost every offer is automated with very little personal interaction involved. I do intend do explore for some of the better possibilities and tell you about them.
I also will tell you about my personal experiences. The more you know about work-at-home opportunities, the better your decision will be.
Right now I must take care of my dear dog, my shepherd.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Kausar Khan said...

work from home and earn money is much easier if we know online marketing. It is a fun filling in our bank accout.

Unknown said...

Very informative posting!!!
You can find a free work at home opportunity that will be perfect for you if you are willing to look for it. And today the most popular kind of work at home business is Affiliate marketing.

Unknown said...

I read the post, "Personal Perspective, Work-At-Home, Earn-Money-From-Home".... It is very interesting.... Thank you for the information....
” online business”