Sunday, May 18, 2008

Work-at-Home, the Choices are Staggering

Being technologically challenged, as I am, (I mean I really miss my horse and buggy -finding whale oil for my lamps is futile - and ball and powder for my trusty ol' flintlock is out of the question) I have to think, not twice, but at least a half dozen times about these earn-extra-money-from-home 'opportunities' that are virtually saturating my e-mail, my pop-ups and the internet as a whole.
First - I'm not sure I can follow the instructions. I really don't know the difference between a Java script and HTML. It took me 6 months to learn what a URL was.
Second - My cynical nature constantly asks - how long it took for these people to actually start making any money at all?
Third - What are the odds of my success, considering that well over 90% of work-at-homers are unsuccessful the first time or even the second timethey try?
Of course the internet directories and search engines, not to mention the web site hosts, are making some money from these ads.
But the big question, how many everyday 'Joes' and 'Jacks' and 'Toms' and 'Dicks' and 'Harrys' are even getting out what they invested?

I don't know the answers. I do know that none of us will really be deterred from continuing to try to earn some extra money, and that's really good.

We all have to keep on trying!

So let's look for the right one!

Maybe I can offer a few do's and dont's.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: