Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Free Speech, Personal Opinions, Have Fun, and Make Money Too?

I must take, and make, this opportunity to really thank Web Colleagues, not only for giving me the chance to air my feelings and opinions on the internet (frankly, anyone can start a blog with no instruction or know-how) but for the instruction, attention and follow up. Tim Perez has patiently answered every one of my questions within 24 hours.
Being able to freely say what you're thinking about virtually any subject is the right of every American and I hope, one day, will be the right of every human, anywhere. Receiving instruction on how to say it, where to say it, even to whom, and then being shown how to post it on the 'net with the greatest chance of being seen and read makes this group as wonderful as any and probably one of the truly best anywhere.
Thank you Web Colleagues (go here and you'll thank them too),Thank you Tim Perez!
I'm having fun, and I also have the opportunity to make a buck.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: