Monday, April 28, 2008

Dog chases deer, Murphy's Law is invoked

A little while back, I went to the local hardware store to pick up some wood and hardware to make a gate on the deck to keep my trusted friend and companion -my German Shepherd - from chasing after the deer, and maybe going up to meet some of the neighborhood dogs too. And we have a lot of deer up here.
As we were trying to load the wood I took dog out of car to lower seat (she can sit in the front -she'll probably drive it one of these days) and forgot to give her any command as I went to help hardware clerk load up.
Off went dog into the woods behind the store (gate was open) and last I saw, it was after a deer. Talk about Murphy's law (i.e.-anything that can go wrong will)
anyway she remembered where I was, or heard me calling, and came to me about a half hour later.
I was too tired to make the gate.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: