Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shopping, my Shepherd + ugh, Murphy

Brought home some groceries, was carrying them upstairs - didn't want to make an extra trip so I took all six bags at once- my shepherd was glad to see me back (she had to go - you know how that feels) so she started licking my face two stairs from the top (yeah, she's got a long tongue) and raised her paw for emphasis, but brought it down on two of the bags in my hand, tearing them just enough for the sour cream, eggs, milk and a six-pack of soda to cascade the whole flight, breaking open with evil intent as they caromed from stair to stair. The dog forget her basic urge and darted past me to partake of the feast. OK - so was I just being a clutz or was it the law of Murphy (when I find him I'll let him have it - unless he's bigger than me in which case I'll just mutter). Now that was a real mess to clean up with my pet standing in the center of the hodge-podge slurping away. I walked her first of course. Good thing the washing machine was downstairs - saved some steps.

So what turns your mood around ? Shopping does it for me. I was too tired to hit the mall so I hopped on my mouse - just jumping here and there and I found this site to fight speeding tickets. Now this is something I wish I knew a few months ago when I lost my case. Anything that helps beat the system interests me. Go visit Jeff at his site if and when you have a speeding ticket to fight; you don't need the fines and you don't need the points on your license. This site will give you some power.

I strongly recommend the 'sit-stay-fetch' package mentioned before - the price is great for what it does - helping reinforce what most of us already know we're supposed to keep doing, and reminding us of the necessity of continued repetition and reward for our loved pets.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: